New Day
Tuesday I went into my brain and said, brain we're gonna needta make some changes in this here lifea ours... Ain't it time to drop the old ways and start somethin new? Idn't all in your mind, all your woes and sorrow and ways of stoppin yerself cold in the middle of things? What's so scary about being alive? And feeling it...
It's sorta like changing around the furniture in the living room, you don't even know you need to do it, but you do it and it's like a new room. Ya wanna be in it and live there, eating snacks, watching a new movie and admiring the rearrangement of things... you kinda say to yourself, this is shore a nice living room and the enthusiasm... ahhh,... well, it's hard to contain the joy.
I'm wonderin why it's so hard to blow the dust off yer life, change your mind 'bout things, the way you see things, do things,.... the things that we do become so habituated, day to day that we don't even know we are smothering our potential under our comforts.
Today, I will change my mind about pontificating my point of view about things I couldn't care less about...
It's sorta like changing around the furniture in the living room, you don't even know you need to do it, but you do it and it's like a new room. Ya wanna be in it and live there, eating snacks, watching a new movie and admiring the rearrangement of things... you kinda say to yourself, this is shore a nice living room and the enthusiasm... ahhh,... well, it's hard to contain the joy.
I'm wonderin why it's so hard to blow the dust off yer life, change your mind 'bout things, the way you see things, do things,.... the things that we do become so habituated, day to day that we don't even know we are smothering our potential under our comforts.
Today, I will change my mind about pontificating my point of view about things I couldn't care less about...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home