PebblyPrattle

Much Ado about Nuthin'

Friday, May 19, 2006

It's good to be back. It seems longer than a week since I posted but the calendar doesn't lie. I have so much to tell, but things are still being learned. I guess if I tried to tell them here it would come out as gibberish or maybe the way a toddler might talk. I guess it will take more time to figure it all out.

I did see heaven. It lingered most of the day. And there is no God, not a regular one. There is only a purity of nothingness. Like the silence under a funnel cloud and how it makes you stop and watch for something powerful and you think the tornado is God, but it's not ~ God was the stillness that alerted you to the something oncoming.

Anyhow, this goes against everything I believe in so I won't go on, just trust me on this one thing: Heaven is real, it just ain't where you thought it was.

I was in the bath earlier. It is so chilly and damp here right now and it is the only way I can keep warm lately, my hands and fingers have been cold for days. So I made it a party and invited my 2 favorite magazines and a book I'm reading, a cup of vanilla tea and 2 pieces of very dark chocolate ~ not a one was busy tonight so we joined forces and created for us a moment. A steamy solitary 1/2 hour of ... nothingness. Then later the door opened and the silence brought to me a sweet grass covered lover to wash my back... and even though I didn't share my other accompaniments I made room in the tub for him anyhow... See what I mean about God?

1 Comments:

Blogger Alissa said...

I offered up some chocolate to Kali, and letmetellyou, best meditation EVER! Chocolate is magical.

Love your tornado analogy.

6:22 AM, May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home