simple pleasure
A friend reminded me of something.
But I wanted to mention a movie we watched tonight which many have seen already, but for those who haven't, think about renting "The Queen." I really enjoyed that film very much.
Bullets on the unexpected:
But I wanted to mention a movie we watched tonight which many have seen already, but for those who haven't, think about renting "The Queen." I really enjoyed that film very much.
Bullets on the unexpected:
- Unread comments
- A good movie about another culture
- Unrehearsed music from the front porch drifting in through my bedroom window
- Friends and uncovering old ideas from a new perspective with them (thanks TTPG)
- Breakfast with unconventional and partly feral, smartypants women (who, I'll add, are SPOAs, too)
- Arrangment of two people on a sofa and crossing leg over leg so the right foot is touched by the right hand
- Someone helping carry the load
- Tranquility in a small yard on a shaking rumbling stumbling planet
- One m&m left on a plate
- How striped socks, gray matter, worms and long spindly fingers can make an enchanting painting
- Being certain about hating Goethe, and then reading this:
Once in a forest
I strolled content
To look for nothing
My sole intent
I saw a flower
Shaded and shy
Shining like starlight
Bright as an eye
I went to pluck it
Gently it said:
Must I be broken?
Wilt and be dead?
Then whole I dug it
Out of the loam
And to my garden
Carried it home
There to replant it
Where no wind blows
More bright than ever
It blooms and it grows
(Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, "Found," 1813)
- Finally, bullets that look like flowers after you post something beside them

1 Comments:
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home