PebblyPrattle

Much Ado about Nuthin'

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hello.

I still have absolutely nothing to say. I'm completely evolved. Officially.

Though, maybe I've eaten too many lead paint chips because of all the old houses I've lived in and my brain is swiss cheese and nothing clicks anymore. Oh well, either way, it's liberating...

What am I reading? Milan Kundera's "The Joke." Here:


What am I eating? Almonds and raisins.

What am I doing? NOTHING., No, I'm at work. Doing NOTHING. Playing here at the blog. It's a slow morning. Oh o.k., now the phone rings... (Indian dude from India calling for Discover)

What's a good movie to rent? You tell me.

What am I listening to? OBN

Where am I going for lunch? Hold on I'll ask. He doesn't know. Probably Subway. He doesn't like Subway, but I do, so we go there often. Don't feel sorry for Him, He really doesn't hate it that much, and we go to the Chinese Buffet once a week to make Him happy.

How's the weather? VERY RAINY. Wet and rainy. Grey and rainy. Soppy. Smooshy.

SYNAPSE: Steven thought up a replacement cuss word yesterday, he says we should started using "funkin" as in, "Ok for the 4oth time Steven, go clean that funkin room!" Nicholas thinks it is appalling that I applaude Steven for that, but boo-hiss when it comes to Steven listening to Godsmack. I can't explain to him the logic, but it has to do with innovation and preparedness.

Quick story: At BobEvans. We like to play Hangman on the back of the paper placemats (it's a tradition that goes way back to being pregnant with Lea, craving AppleBrownBetty and ice cream, and still having to "do school" with Nick..). Anyhoo. Steven fills out his hangman's noose and jots down his little dashes for the word phrase we have to guess. It looks like this:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _

See the line that separates the words? He put that in, too.
So we guess all the vowels, constants and eventually we're left with this:

GODZILLA-_OOLS

Ok, so, what fits? It's my turn, I can't think of anything and I'm almost done for, I'm almost dead, I got like one more "X" for an eyeball he needs to draw in for the guy in the noose, and then, I'm hung. I can't think of any consonants that'll work so, to save my life he fills it in for me:

GODZILLA-ROOLS

(He really does....)

1 Comments:

Blogger Alissa said...

(chuckle) Godzilla ROOLS. Hee. I'll be thinking that all night.

7:07 PM, August 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home