PebblyPrattle

Much Ado about Nuthin'

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice smile!

12:53 AM, November 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great costumes!! Bravo!

7:16 PM, November 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm yes, lovely family, not unlike my neighbours. The werewolf pup looks a bit distracted though. Do you know that there's an arachnid on your chest?

3:16 PM, November 04, 2007  
Blogger SPOA said...

I told you that you dork. :)

Thanks people!

4:57 PM, November 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, and I'm always happy to show off my learning. Especially when I leaned if from you :)

5:10 PM, November 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT, dammit, IT! Not IF.

5:15 PM, November 04, 2007  
Blogger SPOA said...

I read it 'it,' I didn't even see 'if.'

9:32 PM, November 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/14/50/23475014.jpg

3:23 AM, November 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear the link doesn't fit the little window

sorry bout that

blogger again (sigh)

3:29 AM, November 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok I'll sit here and do string figures and wonder what it was until you decide to post it again. Take your time.

9:40 PM, November 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Certainly not. The link doesn't fit. And if the link doesn't fit, we must acquit.

2:50 PM, November 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home