Addendum to Plop
Make that, Steven as my splitting helper ~ and this, the conversation during our work, right before ...
Steven: Mom, am I a Cancer?
Me: Yeah, you sure are...
Steven: What are you?
Me: I'm a Scorpio.
Steven: Do Scorpio and Cancers get along?
Me: We get along pretty good, so yeah, I think so.
Steven: Do you love Cancers?
Me: I sure do. Do you love Scorpios?
Steven: Well, I love scorpions.
Me: Yeah, scorpions are very cool
Steven: And I love you.
Me: I love you, too Buddy.
...*PLOP*, the hydraulic line on the splitter bursts and plops all over my face (and in my mouth and nose. Delicious).
I wish though...
I wish I would have let him squash that old baseball that he snuck in behind a log before the damned thing broke.
Steven: Mom, am I a Cancer?
Me: Yeah, you sure are...
Steven: What are you?
Me: I'm a Scorpio.
Steven: Do Scorpio and Cancers get along?
Me: We get along pretty good, so yeah, I think so.
Steven: Do you love Cancers?
Me: I sure do. Do you love Scorpios?
Steven: Well, I love scorpions.
Me: Yeah, scorpions are very cool
Steven: And I love you.
Me: I love you, too Buddy.
...*PLOP*, the hydraulic line on the splitter bursts and plops all over my face (and in my mouth and nose. Delicious).
I wish though...
I wish I would have let him squash that old baseball that he snuck in behind a log before the damned thing broke.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home