PebblyPrattle

Much Ado about Nuthin'

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wednesday's Night Before Thanksgiving (also to be called "Thanksgiving Eve")

Who can be grateful when they don't have a cell phone and can't speak english. Who can be thankful when no one is around to hang up their coat.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)




No one was around to take mine last night. So I had to sleep in it and now I'm taking it into the shower. It's very uncomfortable.

1:36 AM, November 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try hanging it up yourself :)

7:41 AM, November 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell?

7:49 AM, November 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love too but I can't take it off. It shrank in the shower.

2:38 PM, November 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do they need a cell phone for if they don't speak English?

5:07 PM, December 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe to speak to their spanish friends ~:?

6:42 PM, December 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home