Not posting much or much in the mood to write
I did want to pat myself on my back while I have a minute here because I just read that Obama named Hillary as Secretary of State. Which I called. I said that to my people who were bellyachin about her not being requested to the vice-presidency, I said, "Oh, who cares. She'll make a great Secretary of State."
Yes, I did, and thank you.
Waiting on the UPS man to bring me my super-cool new snow boots. Am I working today? In some ways I am. I'm not sure how yet, but there are a few things percolating in here, in my noggin and belly. I'm not at the workplace though, not today. I didn't really feel like it. I mean, I do...sort of... and I need to go, but there is plenty to do at the house, so I stayed here and I'm not doing it. Does that make sense?
Went walking with D this morning in the dark. It's my favorite time, but since I read the book about vampires, walking past the cemetery freaks me out a little. I'm not superstitious and I don't believe in ghosts or other dead-type menaces, not the apparition-y kind anyway, but dark, cold and windy in the still of the morning really gets my imagination working overtime.
I'm killing time here waiting for a photo to load and it's not gonna. Well trust me, my new boots are way cool.
And yep, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. I called it. YAY and HOORAY!
Yes, I did, and thank you.
Waiting on the UPS man to bring me my super-cool new snow boots. Am I working today? In some ways I am. I'm not sure how yet, but there are a few things percolating in here, in my noggin and belly. I'm not at the workplace though, not today. I didn't really feel like it. I mean, I do...sort of... and I need to go, but there is plenty to do at the house, so I stayed here and I'm not doing it. Does that make sense?
Went walking with D this morning in the dark. It's my favorite time, but since I read the book about vampires, walking past the cemetery freaks me out a little. I'm not superstitious and I don't believe in ghosts or other dead-type menaces, not the apparition-y kind anyway, but dark, cold and windy in the still of the morning really gets my imagination working overtime.
I'm killing time here waiting for a photo to load and it's not gonna. Well trust me, my new boots are way cool.
And yep, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. I called it. YAY and HOORAY!

3 Comments:
I thought he would choose Hillary for Secretary of State too. Who wants to be VP. Secretary of State is a much better position.
Enjoy your new boots.
I agree. See aren't we smart? :)
The boots are great :)
New boots and braggin' about your political perspicacity all in the same day.
I was wrong and fessed up today.
So "news shoes" what be your over/under in total Senate confirmation votes for her.
I say 90.
How's Daisy?
Post a Comment
<< Home