PebblyPrattle
Much Ado about Nuthin'
- I remember iced tea. Iced tea on a morning in the ...
- Cure for insomnia: A sister, half a bottle of wine...
- Here is the day:Weather: Sunny and humid, but not ...
- Every summmer Lea asks if she can go to school and...
- Feet, smiling face and two heads.
- I'm listening to my older son sing Led Zeppelin's ...
- Steven and I had the afternoon to ourselves and we...
- Just today I found some letter correspondence mygr...
Noteworthy
Wednesday, August 09, 2006




7 Comments:
Beautiful! I'm so glad you were able to get a picture. The image makes me think of containment and how living things and energy from the psyche are first contained until ready for birth.
Per chance finding the butterfly holds some symbolism for you. I love when outer events reflect more than the obvious.
It is terribly, sickingly hot here. Fall cannot come soon enough. I miss you!
WOW!
You are so lucky to have witnessed this transformation!
Hey JE, I miss you. It's so cool here, wonderful weather. Yes, I thought you'd think so about the monarch. I pretty much put it here for you.
And M (TTPG), I looked all over the goddamn fair on Monday for your painting, finally finding the fine arts building and then could find yours ANYWHERE. You did enter something, I thought I read that. What was it?
could not find it I meant. That shoulda been could not.
It is number 6a entitled "Monster in the Basement."
Wonderful!
Post a Comment
<< Home