PebblyPrattle

Much Ado about Nuthin'

Friday, March 28, 2008

I still have to be careful here just in case I decide to open this up to others... which right now, I'm not sure I ever will. I'm glad I've learned to allow myself that, to be open to changes. And changing my mind. But I'm enjoying the privacy.

Sometimes when I feel particularly restrictive toard myself, which is a rare thing these days - I've learned that it is mostly futile, I sort of laugh and think that as soon as I decide exactly what I'm going to do and exactly who I am now, something changes to show me that everything is in flux. Nothing is static. I will change, things around me will change.

I think it is strange how my mind has forgotten so much of what I've read of Jung, yet there are basic principles that stay with me on another level, something innate, things I've always known that I simply uncovered through my work with him. Those are the things worth keeping I suppose, the things that make me as close to real as possible, and someone I always was and am. So while I will change and maybe even forget things that I've learned, there are things that remain; a foundation of humanity that is more than reliable, it's constant.

Probably what Johnny is on about at LB. Which I'm not really sure what Johnny is on about at LB, I think he just wants to talk about interesting things and connect with friendly people. I saw that he had been over at K and I'm not sure how he was received there? Probably warmly, but it's very boring. I don't think I've ever seen such a boring group of people. I wonder what is missing there that makes it that way? Maybe it's just my own perception, I suppose there are many others who like it.... Or maybe 5 others.

I did like the movie :). It was very sweet and funny. I would have loved to have seen it alone with my daughter, but that was ok; she had a great time with her girlfriends. They weren't wild about the restaurant food, but they liked being there. Our server made it special for them and brought them wine glasses to drink their sodas :).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that it’s generally good to be careful when you write here. There’s difference between careful attention and constraint. The important thing is not to feel constricted; that’s how it’s for me anyway; I suppose that it’s the same for you. But if you really want to blow your top, you can probably put your post on protected later on (I’m not 100% sure about it, but it would surprise me if it wasn’t possible).

Yes, everything changes, but some things stay the same. I like that. It’s not always easy to determine what they are though, especially not in the beginning. Sometimes it’s only clear afterwards.

I’m never completely sure about what Johnny is about and I don’t think that he knows it himself all the time. Well, who does? I like him very much, and more now that I’ve gooten to know him a bit better. I noticed him at the other place some time ago; it would surprise me if he felt at home there. I haven’t looked at it for ages; maybe he left after a few posts. Boring? Maybe it’s just you’re perception, but in that case it’s mine too :)

I had a good day, which came as a surprise (also because it began with me being at the station at 7:25, no train and an early meeting that I absolutely didn’t want to miss; I just made it). It sounds like the girls had a really interesting experience, never mind the food. I’m going to have supper now, myself, bbl.

1:33 PM, March 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home