Soul Sisters
My mailman Calvin. I wonder if he knows how much joy he so often brings? I wonder if I tell him enough? I wonder if I trimmed my nails then maybe I wouldn't make so many goddamn typos that I have to later fix?
Calvin brought me this huge box from J today. I originally wrote huG box because my danged nail missed the 'e,' but really that's what it is when getting stuff in the mail from her, it's like a hug from her. But anyhow, it was something I knew was coming, but still it was a surprise. She's like that in sending stuff, or calling me at the exact time I need her. This gift is a wreath that she picked out a garden store and wanted me to take it on the plane home, but we forgot, and here is is in my house anyhow ~ and it was much more fun opening it from out of the box this afternoon.
I put it on my outside door so when I come in the house it will be one of the first things I see. Even though she is in my heart all the time it will be a fine thing to see something everyday that reflects this goddess season that she has touched.
So thank-full for my women. I have been having very sexy Sapphos dreams, and I think I am seeing how much I need the union of the feminine people in my life, to correspond to my soul needs. I had a nice long talk this morning with Marj, and then my sister called to make Christmas sister-y plans, and then, there's another..., a new, unexpected friend who is holding my heart so tenderly right now, helping me through with her cronish ways....
Now see? My Baby Kitty must know what I am talking about because she is trying to get me to stop typing so she can get some woman-kinda loving....
Calvin brought me this huge box from J today. I originally wrote huG box because my danged nail missed the 'e,' but really that's what it is when getting stuff in the mail from her, it's like a hug from her. But anyhow, it was something I knew was coming, but still it was a surprise. She's like that in sending stuff, or calling me at the exact time I need her. This gift is a wreath that she picked out a garden store and wanted me to take it on the plane home, but we forgot, and here is is in my house anyhow ~ and it was much more fun opening it from out of the box this afternoon.
I put it on my outside door so when I come in the house it will be one of the first things I see. Even though she is in my heart all the time it will be a fine thing to see something everyday that reflects this goddess season that she has touched.
So thank-full for my women. I have been having very sexy Sapphos dreams, and I think I am seeing how much I need the union of the feminine people in my life, to correspond to my soul needs. I had a nice long talk this morning with Marj, and then my sister called to make Christmas sister-y plans, and then, there's another..., a new, unexpected friend who is holding my heart so tenderly right now, helping me through with her cronish ways....
Now see? My Baby Kitty must know what I am talking about because she is trying to get me to stop typing so she can get some woman-kinda loving....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home