Libido
Nick and I were out and coming back from the grocery store. He mentioned his friend Eric who is called 'E.' I said, "I like E, he seems like a nice kid."
Nicholas went,"Yeah he's my boy..."
"Good," I said.
Nick said, "He is sure one with the ladies."
"I'm sure he is," I was smiling with not a little superiority that Nick didn't miss.
He's like, "You don't even know mom. Women cannot resist E."
I went, "I'm sure they can't."
"No mom, it's not like that. He gets any girl he wants."
I said, "Nick, I am sure E is completely charming. But I am sure I would be immune."
Nick laughed, "No, you wouldn't and he thinks... well, let's just say he thinks you're really, really pretty Mom."
"Well, that's flattering Nick, but I'm old enough to be his mother. Besides, I'm attracted to men at least 10 years older than me... "
He said, "He said for me to let him know if anything happens between you and Royce.."
I laughed, "Ho, ho, haha. "
Nick went, "Ok mom, just let me warn you, don't ever be in a room alone with E, because, well I have seen what can happen. Girls can't help themselves."
Now I was a little perturbed. I said smugly, "Nick first of all, I am a 40 year old woman, and E is a 20 year old boy; and second, people say the exact same thing about me and my charms on men; and third, I'm not attracted to children."
Nick turned his head and looked out of the car window, "Ok mommy, whatever you say...."
So the other night we went over to pick Nicholas up at his friend's house, and E came over to the passenger side of the car, and as I was letting Nick in the back, E put his hand out to me to offer to shake mine, and I looked at him and I swear to god his teeth were like pearls against his nubian skin, and they flashed a sparkle off the streetlight... and I mean it, I could swear it made that 'ding' sound like on a cartoon. My legs were crossed, and I felt my left foot stretching to point my toe, and my body lifted just the slightest bit to push my chest out as I reached for his hand. I even tossed my hair and tucked it seductively behind my right ear before I put my hand in his, and get this, his large hand wrapped around my little one, and he just barely grabbed my fingers and then, stroked the inside of them with his thumb!
He said real softly, "Hi"
I found I was slightly giddy, and breathed, "Hi E."
Then he gave me this look, sort of tilting his head like I was the only woman in the Universe, and from out of those full lovely lips came Barry White's voice telling me, "Merry Christmas."
All I could offer was this breathless, "Yes. Merry Christmas E."
He removed his hand from mine and said, "See ya Nick" and looked at me one more time and I think he winked.
I closed the car door and turned around to look at Nicholas in the backseat and widened my eyes, and Nick, with an "I told you so" look said to me , "See?"
Then I looked over at Royce who seemed amused by the whole thing, and then, I put my head back on the headrest, and sighed.
Nicholas went,"Yeah he's my boy..."
"Good," I said.
Nick said, "He is sure one with the ladies."
"I'm sure he is," I was smiling with not a little superiority that Nick didn't miss.
He's like, "You don't even know mom. Women cannot resist E."
I went, "I'm sure they can't."
"No mom, it's not like that. He gets any girl he wants."
I said, "Nick, I am sure E is completely charming. But I am sure I would be immune."
Nick laughed, "No, you wouldn't and he thinks... well, let's just say he thinks you're really, really pretty Mom."
"Well, that's flattering Nick, but I'm old enough to be his mother. Besides, I'm attracted to men at least 10 years older than me... "
He said, "He said for me to let him know if anything happens between you and Royce.."
I laughed, "Ho, ho, haha. "
Nick went, "Ok mom, just let me warn you, don't ever be in a room alone with E, because, well I have seen what can happen. Girls can't help themselves."
Now I was a little perturbed. I said smugly, "Nick first of all, I am a 40 year old woman, and E is a 20 year old boy; and second, people say the exact same thing about me and my charms on men; and third, I'm not attracted to children."
Nick turned his head and looked out of the car window, "Ok mommy, whatever you say...."
So the other night we went over to pick Nicholas up at his friend's house, and E came over to the passenger side of the car, and as I was letting Nick in the back, E put his hand out to me to offer to shake mine, and I looked at him and I swear to god his teeth were like pearls against his nubian skin, and they flashed a sparkle off the streetlight... and I mean it, I could swear it made that 'ding' sound like on a cartoon. My legs were crossed, and I felt my left foot stretching to point my toe, and my body lifted just the slightest bit to push my chest out as I reached for his hand. I even tossed my hair and tucked it seductively behind my right ear before I put my hand in his, and get this, his large hand wrapped around my little one, and he just barely grabbed my fingers and then, stroked the inside of them with his thumb!
He said real softly, "Hi"
I found I was slightly giddy, and breathed, "Hi E."
Then he gave me this look, sort of tilting his head like I was the only woman in the Universe, and from out of those full lovely lips came Barry White's voice telling me, "Merry Christmas."
All I could offer was this breathless, "Yes. Merry Christmas E."
He removed his hand from mine and said, "See ya Nick" and looked at me one more time and I think he winked.
I closed the car door and turned around to look at Nicholas in the backseat and widened my eyes, and Nick, with an "I told you so" look said to me , "See?"
Then I looked over at Royce who seemed amused by the whole thing, and then, I put my head back on the headrest, and sighed.

2 Comments:
LOL!
Well, it could have been worse.
You could have said 'nighty-night' to him'.
which I say to everybody IRL, with nary a sneer! lol :)
Post a Comment
<< Home