I dunno
I decided to call this one as I see it which is I dunno...
Oh my god, Lea just this second slipped this teeny weeny note under my laptop that says "mom will you play mousetrap with me please. Lea"
O.k., how am I s'posed to handle all this cuteness, will someone please tell me? Because they freakin' ooze it and I'm not kidding. I know moms are supposed to say that but these kids, I swear, are just so goddamned adorable.
I guess 'I dunno' is over, cuz now I know. I gotta play mousetrap. And I hate that game, but I'll play it 'til the cows come home.... She wrote her note on the back of a Reeses Cup paper so it even smells sweet....
Oh my god, Lea just this second slipped this teeny weeny note under my laptop that says "mom will you play mousetrap with me please. Lea"
O.k., how am I s'posed to handle all this cuteness, will someone please tell me? Because they freakin' ooze it and I'm not kidding. I know moms are supposed to say that but these kids, I swear, are just so goddamned adorable.
I guess 'I dunno' is over, cuz now I know. I gotta play mousetrap. And I hate that game, but I'll play it 'til the cows come home.... She wrote her note on the back of a Reeses Cup paper so it even smells sweet....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home