I stole this from Nick's myspace thing. I haven't roamed back over to Xanga, yet; it's been busy. I'll mosey down that way eventually. The change'll do me good, but I want some fresh photos to put on there and I don't have my camera with me.
_______About You_______
Eye Color ~ Blue
Hair Color ~ Blondie
Height ~ 5 feet 7 inches
Favorite Color ~ Purple
Screen Name ~ which place?
Favorite Band ~ Led Zeppelin, but many more
Favorite Movie ~ I am diggin' "Something's Gotta Give" lately
Favorite Show ~ What Not To Wear
Your Car ~ is Big Red. It's a Ford F150 Pickup, yes indeed
Your Hometown ~ Where I live now
Your Present Town ~ Where I still live now
Your Crushes First Name ~ I have loved boys since I was born, I can't remember. Probably my dad.
Your Style ~ Lovely
____ Have You Ever_____
Sat on your rooftop?:
Not this one
Kissed someone in the rain?:
All the time
Danced in a public place?:
For sure
Smiled for no reason?:
Often
Laughed so hard you cried?:
I don't get that
Peed your pants after age 8?:
Actually yes. I'm not telling the story unless someone asks
Written a song?:
Do poems count?
Sang to someone for no reason?:
I sing all the time
Performed on a stage?:
Hell no
Talked to someone you don't know?:
Often
Gone out of your way to befriend someone?:
Um... Yes. Once. Big mistake lol
Made out in a theatre?:
Ofcourse
Gone roller skating since 8th grade?:
Sure
Been in love?:
Many times
_____Who was the last person to_________
Say HI to you?:
Steven. He came to my bed and said, "Hi mom" and laid his head on my stomach
Tell you, I love you?:
Lea
Kiss you?:
Royce
Hug you?:
Royce
Tell you BYE?:
Nick
Write you a note?:
Handwritten? That would be Nick
Take your photo?:
Me
Call your cell phone?:
Loki
Buy you something?:
Royce (dark chocolate, mmmm)
Go with you to the movies?:
Steven
Sing to you?:
Royce (Let's Get It On...)
Write a poem about you?:
Hmmm, it's a secret
Text message you?:
Loki
Touch you?:
Baby Kitty
_____What's the last ____
Time you laughed?:
Yesterday with Nick
Time you cried?:
A little a few days ago; in torrents, I'm not certain..
Movie you watched?:
The Illusionist
Joke you told?:
I dunno, I'm always funny
Song you've sang?:
I was singing something while making supper last night, but I forget now
Time you've looked at the clock?:
This moment 4:57
Drink you've had?:
Hot tea (Angel's Dream, it's heavenly)
Number you've dialed?:
Royce's
Book you've read?:
In it's entirety? I just finished Left to Tell by Immaculée Ilibagiza
Food you've eaten?:
That was a tortilla chip with guacamole (My undoing!!)
Flavor of gum chewed?:
Watermelon ice
Shoes you've worn?:
Clogs
Store you've been in?:
Dang, Kroger maybe? I'd have to check my checkbook
Thing you've said?:
Dang, Kroger maybe? I'd have to check my checkbook (I said that out loud)
_________ Can You _________
Write with both hands?:
Yes, I am right now.
Whistle?:
Sure since I was one
Blow a bubble?:
With gum?
Roll your tongue in a circle?:
Yup
Cross your eyes?:
Yes, I did it once and they got stuck forever
Touch your tongue to your nose?:
My own? No but I can touch other peoples
Dance?:
Ofcourse!
Stay up a whole night without sleep?:
No way
Speak a different language?:
Does poetry count?
Impersonate someone?:
Royce.
Prank call people?:
Not lately.
Make a card pyramid?:
Probably no, too impatient. I'd set them on fire.
Cook anything?:
Lots of things
________Finish The Line _____
If I were a ...:
Sea captain on a maiden voyage
I wish ...:
I had a million dollars (I always wish that, figuring I might as well wish big)
So many people don't know that ...:
I have a quiet voice
I am ...:
A cat lover
My heart is ...:
on my sleeve
_______About You_______
Eye Color ~ Blue
Hair Color ~ Blondie
Height ~ 5 feet 7 inches
Favorite Color ~ Purple
Screen Name ~ which place?
Favorite Band ~ Led Zeppelin, but many more
Favorite Movie ~ I am diggin' "Something's Gotta Give" lately
Favorite Show ~ What Not To Wear
Your Car ~ is Big Red. It's a Ford F150 Pickup, yes indeed
Your Hometown ~ Where I live now
Your Present Town ~ Where I still live now
Your Crushes First Name ~ I have loved boys since I was born, I can't remember. Probably my dad.
Your Style ~ Lovely
____ Have You Ever_____
Sat on your rooftop?:
Not this one
Kissed someone in the rain?:
All the time
Danced in a public place?:
For sure
Smiled for no reason?:
Often
Laughed so hard you cried?:
I don't get that
Peed your pants after age 8?:
Actually yes. I'm not telling the story unless someone asks
Written a song?:
Do poems count?
Sang to someone for no reason?:
I sing all the time
Performed on a stage?:
Hell no
Talked to someone you don't know?:
Often
Gone out of your way to befriend someone?:
Um... Yes. Once. Big mistake lol
Made out in a theatre?:
Ofcourse
Gone roller skating since 8th grade?:
Sure
Been in love?:
Many times
_____Who was the last person to_________
Say HI to you?:
Steven. He came to my bed and said, "Hi mom" and laid his head on my stomach
Tell you, I love you?:
Lea
Kiss you?:
Royce
Hug you?:
Royce
Tell you BYE?:
Nick
Write you a note?:
Handwritten? That would be Nick
Take your photo?:
Me
Call your cell phone?:
Loki
Buy you something?:
Royce (dark chocolate, mmmm)
Go with you to the movies?:
Steven
Sing to you?:
Royce (Let's Get It On...)
Write a poem about you?:
Hmmm, it's a secret
Text message you?:
Loki
Touch you?:
Baby Kitty
_____What's the last ____
Time you laughed?:
Yesterday with Nick
Time you cried?:
A little a few days ago; in torrents, I'm not certain..
Movie you watched?:
The Illusionist
Joke you told?:
I dunno, I'm always funny
Song you've sang?:
I was singing something while making supper last night, but I forget now
Time you've looked at the clock?:
This moment 4:57
Drink you've had?:
Hot tea (Angel's Dream, it's heavenly)
Number you've dialed?:
Royce's
Book you've read?:
In it's entirety? I just finished Left to Tell by Immaculée Ilibagiza
Food you've eaten?:
That was a tortilla chip with guacamole (My undoing!!)
Flavor of gum chewed?:
Watermelon ice
Shoes you've worn?:
Clogs
Store you've been in?:
Dang, Kroger maybe? I'd have to check my checkbook
Thing you've said?:
Dang, Kroger maybe? I'd have to check my checkbook (I said that out loud)
_________ Can You _________
Write with both hands?:
Yes, I am right now.
Whistle?:
Sure since I was one
Blow a bubble?:
With gum?
Roll your tongue in a circle?:
Yup
Cross your eyes?:
Yes, I did it once and they got stuck forever
Touch your tongue to your nose?:
My own? No but I can touch other peoples
Dance?:
Ofcourse!
Stay up a whole night without sleep?:
No way
Speak a different language?:
Does poetry count?
Impersonate someone?:
Royce.
Prank call people?:
Not lately.
Make a card pyramid?:
Probably no, too impatient. I'd set them on fire.
Cook anything?:
Lots of things
________Finish The Line _____
If I were a ...:
Sea captain on a maiden voyage
I wish ...:
I had a million dollars (I always wish that, figuring I might as well wish big)
So many people don't know that ...:
I have a quiet voice
I am ...:
A cat lover
My heart is ...:
on my sleeve

2 Comments:
Ok. I'm asking.
Hey, that should have been "someone." Well, I'm asking too :)
Post a Comment
<< Home