PebblyPrattle

Much Ado about Nuthin'

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok lazy, stubborn, lackadaisical, never-willing-to-change-things me has officially opened a Xanga blog (finally convinced by bloggist compadre Kalimama):

http://www.xanga.com/pebblyprattle

I'll switch to Xanga premium tomorrow and make it frickin sweet with a full body shot and everything.

See, I'm sick of fighting you Blogger. You're driving me up a fucking wall.

Since you're like a really bad boyfriend, I'll probably be back sometimes though.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the full body shot? (I can't comment on the other one, unless I register...and I'm lazy too)

10:41 AM, January 11, 2007  
Blogger SPOA said...

Well, now see, that is a dilemma I'd not considered.

Dang, what lousy resolve I have.

Plus you know something? To make Xanga cool I'd have to pay for it, not a lot or anything, but it would still be something I'd have to think about... And something I'd have to remember to pull outta my checking account every month and being a lazy one yourself, you know what that means for a lazy person. lol

I'll work on the full body shot (with some tequila maybe?) in Arizona here in a few weeks :)

12:04 PM, January 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home