PebblyPrattle

Much Ado about Nuthin'

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I made cookies today
The rest of Lea's that she started yesterday
And I made an apple cake
While listening to NPR on my new radio

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

New radio? What new radio? Did I miss something?

3:33 PM, January 10, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this kind of stuff. And yet it's not just selfish when I say that you need to write more of these.

7:02 PM, January 10, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a photo of it on fb, check it out. It's AMAZING

Loki, I wrote that to you on messenger. It just looked different because it was all smooshed together like a sentence.

8:24 PM, January 10, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know - and you should do it more often. People are writing mini poems all the time and they don't even know it.

Unsmooshing, so that's what it called.

3:40 AM, January 11, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

apple cake....oh, apple cake. i have a recipe for a chocolate apple cake that i haven't made in ages.

1:49 PM, January 11, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home