PebblyPrattle

Much Ado about Nuthin'

Friday, November 04, 2005


Backyard

This is my backyard. The house behind is convicted, but reformed rapist Joe's house. He has 4 West Highland Terriers and lets me use his yardcare equipment as I need it.... although, now that I think about it, I put a notch in his tree loppers and didn't come clean about it, and he hasn't offered to let me use anything again... He has a drinking problem and spent 25 years in the Big House ~ He'll tell you all about it... Anyhow we have many acquaintances in common which should probably be troubling to me...

But I like this backyard and the teenagers in the neighborhood use the firepit almost every weekend night (until recently when we ran out of firewood....) There underneath that evergreen tree I will sit and write sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home