PebblyPrattle

Much Ado about Nuthin'

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sunday

It occurs to me that I could have named one of these entries Sunday already.

Oh well.

You know what Baby Kitty does that I think is bizarre behavior? I let her out of the side door and then she encircles the house, and she comes around to the window where I sit and type, and looks in at me. Wouldn't it be warmer to just stay inside and hop up on the table in her sassy vulture-y way and stare at me like she normally does? Until I say, "What do you want?" And then she blinks?

You know, I started letting her outside to play so that she might be less neurotic. But she's just as co-dependent outside as in.

Oh well now there's a projection.

I was thinking about this earlier: What would it take to get me to do something with my life that could potentially be considered creative? Besides this I mean. What I mean is instead of just staring in the window of another life?

Last night I was in the living room and I put my book down and looked over at Royce in his chair watching television, and I said, "Are you aware that every single t.v. is on in this house?" He just stared at me. I said, "Every single one." He was just like Baby Kitty and he blinked.

I went back to my book, "Not that I'm going to do anything about it..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home