PebblyPrattle
Much Ado about Nuthin'
- Home today. Steven has gym and art and I'm typing ...
- I made cookies todayThe rest of Lea's that she sta...
- Umbilical exchange
- I was out in the overcast morning yesterday. There...
- A tiring and frustrating day, but what can I say? ...
- Soup Night (last night)
- Pizza Night
- The sun came through the south window and it's pos...
- Not posting much or much in the mood to write
- We blog, that's what we do.
Noteworthy
Sunday, January 18, 2009

6 Comments:
These are some seriously good doodles!
Who is the resident-doodler over there?
I dig these doodles.
THESE ARE DOODLES???
Right. Keep on doodling.
I dig these doodles, too. Surreal and colorful!
I picked up some metallic colored pencils at Blick on Saturday. Metallic! I know!
Thanks for commenting on my doodlage.
It's my Doodle Period.
(Metallic rocks AS, I want me some of those!)
Wow. I have to work on my doodles. Those are something!
Post a Comment
<< Home